Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Yeasted Sweet Doughs - Learn Bakery Techniques and recipes
In this class, you will learn how to make a variety of goodies for you to take home and share with your families. Learn expert tips and tricks to making sweet and enriched doughs from an experienced pastry chef. You'll also find out what variations are possible and how bakeries make these light sweet breads.
We'll provide you with lunch and milk board cartons to take your goodies home in.
- Easter Plaited Bread, different shapes and varieties
- Hot Cross buns (variety of flavours depending on the number of participants)
- Learn to make a range of sweet bread that all require different techniques
- How to easily make sweet bread at home
- Build on your knowledge of bread making using ingredients easily sourced
- Expert tuition from a pastry chef!
- Everything made on the day will be divided up amongst the students to take home
- Comprehensive handout with recipes, tips and techniques
- A light lunch is provided
- An apron if you have one, we provide everything else
- We're happy for you to take photos so brings a camera or your smartphone.
- Our classroom is cooled for food safety so if you feel the cold bring a cardie
- We'll provide you with a box to take your goodies home in, although if you prefer, bring a lidded cake container.
To ensure food safety procedures are followed: Flat, enclosed, non-slip soled shoes for comfort and safety in the kitchens ; Clothing is to be clean and casual ; Please tie long hair back and remove any unnecessary jewellery..
Anyone that loves baking bread.
If you're ready to book, please ensure you read the terms and conditions below.
By placing your booking, this means you agree to all information listed.
To secure your booking follow the instructions provided.
Once we receive your payment, you will be notified, and your booking will be secured.
Cancellations, Refunds & Transfers
Cancellation is possible up to 7 days before the class start date. Once we start purchasing food and equipment for the class, your payment will not be refundable.
All courses are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of enrolments. If insufficient registrations are received, we may need to cancel a class. We will endeavour to advise you no later than 48 hours before the scheduled lesson. In this case, your payment will be totally refundable or transferable to another class.
Absent from classes - If you do not attend the class that you are booked into, you will be marked as absent, and your payment and booking will be lost. Classes must be attended as they are non-refundable after the required date, due to preparation costs & food wastage.
Allergies – Please contact us regarding any special dietary needs before booking any of our classes as some classes may not be suitable.