Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Easy as Pie Class - Learn pastry techniques and delicious fillings
Pies are perfect for many occasions. Picnic's, hand pies for meals on the move, mini pies for events and snacks and of course the family pie. You can have them sweet or savoury, with or without bases, short, puff and hot water pastry I could go on and on.
- Learn the methods for making a simple, quick pie.
- Learn how pastry can be changed up and used in different ways
- Make a range of pies (Chicken and Leek Pie, Beef, Bacon and Porcini Pie, Mexican, Thai Curry, and Apple Pie of course)
- Pastry chef tips and techniques
- A comprehensive handout on instruction and recipes
- Everyone goes home with a great apple pie recipe
- Lunch and drinks of course
- An apron if you have one, we provide everything else
- Our Classroom is cooled for food safety so if you feel the cold dress appropriately
To ensure food safety procedures are followed: Flat, enclosed, non-slip soled shoes for comfort and safety in the kitchens ; Clothing is to be clean and casual ; Please tie long hair back and remove any unnecessary jewellery..
Anyone that loves pie
If you're ready to book, please ensure you read the terms and conditions below.
By placing your booking, this means you agree to all information listed.
To secure your booking follow the instructions provided.
Once we receive your payment, you will be notified, and your booking will be secured.
Cancellations, Refunds & Transfers
Cancellation is possible up to 7 days before the class start date. Once we start purchasing food and equipment for the class, your payment will not be refundable.
All courses are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of enrolments. If insufficient registrations are received, we may need to cancel a class. We will endeavour to advise you no later than 48 hours before the scheduled lesson. In this case, your payment will be totally refundable or transferable to another class.
Absent from classes - If you do not attend the class that you are booked into, you will be marked as absent, and your payment and booking will be lost. Classes must be attended as they are non-refundable after the required date, due to preparation costs & food wastage.
Allergies – Please contact us regarding any special dietary needs before booking any of our classes as some classes may not be suitable.