Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Cheese, Cultured butter, Yogurt and More. A day of learning
I can’t think of anything more satisfying, than to being able to present and share food that makes people smile. If you've tasted my cheeses or amazing creamy yoghurt, you might just want to join this class.
Cheese making is part art and part science. It can be simple or complex. It can take 30 minutes or years. The possibilities are endless - and the results are delicious! Come learn to make cheese with me, and I’m sure you’ll be whipping up batches in no time.
- I will make Greek-style feta, soft (Persian) gourmet feta, creamy yoghurt, cultured butter and halloumi. All right in front of you.
- Want to learn how to make brilliant cheeses to share with your family and friends?
- You’ve tried making yoghurt, but you can’t seem to make it creamy and delicious like the supermarket brands?
- Love Persian style fetta and would like to know how easy and inexpensive it is to make at home?
- You’ve tasted cultured butter, and want to make your version of it?
- You’ll learn all this plus the tips I’ve developed over the last 18 years of making my own cheese at home.
- This class includes the most basic cheese making kit we have available, although if you think cheese making is for you, I’m happy to take it back and refund my retail price for any other kit we have.
- Lunch is included in this class.
- Learn the techniques for quick and easy cheese making
- Learn some of the ways to use this delicious homemade produce
- Make Greek feta, gourmet peta (Persian), yogurt, cultured butter and halloumi
- A comprehensive handout
- A small cheese making kit with the option to upgrade
- Take home a cheese to finish off
- Sample everything in dishes prepared throughout the day
- Please bring 1 x 2-litre carton of any full cream pasteurised milk you desire. Anything from the dairy cabinet at the supermarket will yield an incredible homemade soft cheese.
- Please choose a bottle, rather than a carton, it's easier for you to pop the lid back on to take back home once we’ve done some work on it.
- Yes, even the cheap $2 supermarket branded milk can make gourmet feta. I use A2 because that’s all we buy for home, but any full cream milk will do.
- Our classroom is cooled for food safety, so if you feel the cold, bring a cardigan
To ensure food safety procedures are followed: Flat, enclosed, non-slip soled shoes for comfort and safety in the kitchens ; Clothing is to be clean and casual ; Please tie long hair back and remove any unnecessary jewellery..
Anyone that loves cheese.
If you're ready to book, please ensure you read the terms and conditions below.
By placing your booking, this means you agree to all information listed.
To secure your booking follow the instructions provided.
Once we receive your payment, you will be notified, and your booking will be secured.
Cancellations, Refunds & Transfers
Cancellation is possible up to 7 days before the class start date. Once we start purchasing food and equipment for the class, your payment will not be refundable.
All courses are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of enrolments. If insufficient registrations are received, we may need to cancel a class. We will endeavour to advise you no later than 48 hours before the scheduled lesson. In this case, your payment will be totally refundable or transferable to another class.
Absent from classes - If you do not attend the class that you are booked into, you will be marked as absent, and your payment and booking will be lost. Classes must be attended as they are non-refundable after the required date, due to preparation costs & food wastage.
Allergies – Please contact us regarding any special dietary needs before booking any of our classes as some classes may not be suitable.