Gift this class
Fragrant Spice 1 - Make your very own spice blends at home
Become a seasoned spice blender when you join this class where Bec shows you a range of her popular spice blends! You'll learn how to make them up, and go home with some samples.
During the class, we’ll also use a selection of the blends to make a banquet style lunch.
- Bec’s Jeera Rice
- Bec’s Kashmiri Goat, Lamb or Chicken using Bec's Kashmiri Curry Blend
- Bec’s Laksa Chicken or Prawns using Bec's Laksa Powder
- Bec’s Southern Oven Baked Chicken using Bec's Southern Spiced Chicken Blend
- Bec's Lamb Madras using Bec's Madras Spice Blend
- Bec's Malay Satay chicken using Bec's Malay Curry Blend
- Bec's Penang Curry with Beef using Bec's Penang Curry Powder Base
- Bec's Quick Tandoori Chicken or Fish using Bec's Tandoori Spice Blend
- Bec's Roast Ras el hanout Lamb using Bec's Ras el Hanout
- Learn how to make a wide range of spice blends (See the list under "Description" below)
- Learn about spices, blending them and how to store them
- How to turn these blends into amazing meals
- A full handout with all recipes and information on what you’ve learnt
- Fun hands-on class
- Some samples of your favorites to take home
- Lunch of course
- An apron if you have one, we provide everything else
- Our classroom is cooled for food safety, so if you feel the cold, bring a cardigan
To ensure food safety procedures are followed: Flat, enclosed, non-slip soled shoes for comfort and safety in the kitchens ; Clothing is to be clean and casual ; Please tie long hair back and remove any unnecessary jewellery..
People wanting to learn my quick evening meal spice blends and recipes.
If you're ready to book, please ensure you read the terms and conditions below.
By placing your booking, this means you agree to all information listed.
To secure your booking follow the instructions provided.
Once we receive your payment, you will be notified, and your booking will be secured.
Cancellations, Refunds & Transfers
Cancellation is possible up to 7 days before the class start date. Once we start purchasing food and equipment for the class, your payment will not be refundable.
All courses are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of enrolments. If insufficient registrations are received, we may need to cancel a class. We will endeavour to advise you no later than 48 hours before the scheduled lesson. In this case, your payment will be totally refundable or transferable to another class.
Absent from classes - If you do not attend the class that you are booked into, you will be marked as absent, and your payment and booking will be lost. Classes must be attended as they are non-refundable after the required date, due to preparation costs & food wastage.
Allergies – Please contact us regarding any special dietary needs before booking any of our classes as some classes may not be suitable.